BRAND NEW 2018 BROCHURES(Sydney – 4 October 2017)
Wendy Wu Tours are delighted to announce the launch of their 2018-2019 brochures – and with them, a series of exciting new tours, and product upgrades. Now available to order via our website, the 4 brand new 2018/19 brochures – China, India, Southeast Asia and Japan – offer you a full complement of touring styles, designed to be able to suit a huge spectrum of travellers. In 2018, Wendy Wu Tours becomes your one-stop-shop for travel to Asia.
Exciting New Tours
Wendy Wu Tours announces the launch of 10 exciting new tours, to destinations including Borneo, Myanmar, Kerala – and even the Trans Mongolian journey. The new tours take guests further into the depths of Asia than ever before, and include priceless experiential inclusions such as:
· Cooking with a Newari family in Nepal
· Riding the Yangon Circle Train in Myanmar
· Meeting IBAN headhunters in Malaysia
· Going backstage at the Hanoi Opera House in Vietnam
· Marvel at Danxia National Park Rainbow Mountains in China
· Enjoying the scent of Cherry Blossoms in South Korea
· Meeting baby elephant in Wilpattu National Park, Sri Lanka
· Exploring the caves of Phong Na Cu Ba National Park, Laos
· Riding the trains of the Transmongolian in China
Further details on all of the above tours to follow in detail in the coming weeks.
New Flexible Tour Styles
Three select tours now offer optional excursions, allowing guests to personalise their experience, with bespoke experiences, designed to tailor their tour to their specific needs.
Some examples of the flexible tour option experiences include:
· Hanoi, Vietnam Street Eats Tour: through the old quarter’s narrow streets as your guide points out a range of taste noodles, breads and snacks. Enjoy a flame grilled Vietnamese BBQ and end the night with desert from Hanoi’s best-known ice cream parlour.
· Hoi An, Vietnam Farmer and Fisherman: join the farmers in the fields and leaning about planting and harvesting. Cycle past green rice paddies to the village of Tra Que.
· Luang Prababg, Laos Bamboo Experience Workshop: learn to cook meals based on bamboo and eat lunch on a traditional Laotian style bamboo mat.
· Phnom Penh, Cambodia Boat Trip to Visit Silk Island: a typical Khmer village with houses built on stilts. Meet the families who maintain the traditions of hand-looming silk and dying it to bright hues.
2018 Bucket List Itineraries
The full range of exciting tours are available to book right now. So, what will it be...?
· Hiking in the footsteps of warriors along the Great Wall?
· Drifting by Halong Bay’s limestone peaks on board a junk boat?
· Embracing your inner Indiana Jones at Cambodia’s temples of Angkor?
· Surrendering to the old-world charm and laid-back nature of Laos?
· Watching dawn break over India’s Taj Mahal or Nepal’s Himalayas?
· Or, exploring the cultural triangle, wildlife and kaleidoscope of history in Sri Lanka?
With the award-winning Wendy Wu Tours, the possibilities are endless. We are the Asia experts and have one simple goal – to give our guests the trip of a lifetime.
Order your new brochures now at www.wendywutours.com.au/brochures