Traveller Tour: Eastern & Oriental Express | 7 days | Flexible Group Tour | Please Call for Prices
Tour price from $10,989 per person
In partnership with the Sydney Morning Herald, The Age and Sydney Sun Herald, Wendy Wu Tours invites you on a luxury adventure of exciting flavour and flair.
Come on a luxury Traveller-designed culinary journey through the jungles of Southeast Asia with a celebrity chef and award-winning investigative journalist.
Throughout your journey, highly distinguished guests will accompany you as you learn about all region’s diverse history, culture an delicious cuisines.
- Join award winning investigative journalist Kate McClymont, who works with the Sydney Morning Herald and The Age.
- Learn from leading Australian Chef and Restauranteur Luke Mangan who runs a number of restaurants inlcuding Luke's Kitchen and Glass Brasserie.
- Meet general manager Giovanni Viterale who is the general manager of The Fullerton Heritage - Singapore's iconic waterfront precint.
- Enjoy a cooking class with Narain Kiattiyotcharoen, head chef at The Oriental Thai Cooking School.
- Join Kate McClymont, Luke Mangan, Giovanni Viterale and Narain Kiattiyotcharoen for expert convervation and unique experiences.
- Explore Singapore's Chinatown with Luke Mangan and learn about spices used in local cooking.
- Board the Eastern & Orient Express with Luke and Kate and be intriqued as Kate shares insights on links between crime and restaurants.
- Learn to cook with Chef Narain from The Oriental Thai Cooking School and enjoy the chef's inspiring creations.